Rue du MANOIR, 1
5544 Agimont - BELGIUM
|On reservation all year round
||WE and holidays at 13h
Notre tarif, inchangé depuis 2008, est de 15€ par personne, 100 billes comprises (durée : 1h)
Vous pouvez également choisir un de nos packs :
||Tariff : €25/Suit
||Free if 25 players attend your batchelor/batchelorette party
Where to Eat:
- Beverages / Food
- Barbecue Available
- Picnic Area
Heer-Agimont - 3 km
- Friterie Claudine
Rue de France : 11.30 - 14.00 and 17.00 - 22.00
- Asiatique : Le Palais d'éte
41 Rue de France : 12.00 - 14.30 and 17.30 - 23h
Closed on Mondays + 32 (0)82 666 121
Givet - 1 km
- BBQ : Intermarket
Monday to Saturday: 9.00 - 20.00
- BBQ : Carrefour City, 16 Rue Gambetta
Monday to Saturday: 7.00 - 22.00
Sunday: 9.00 - 13.00
- Pescatori: 4 Rue Notre Dame, 08600 Givet, France
+33 3 24 42 15 20
- Casa Mia: 17 Quai des Remparts, 08600 Givet, France
+33 3 24 40 20 16
- RAPIDO: Mc Donald's (Commercial area Rives d'Europe - Givet exit towards Beauraing)
- RAPIDO: Friterie Chez Laurette, 32 rue Gambetta
Tuesday to Sunday: 11.30 - 13.30 and 18.00 - 21.30 (City Center)
- BREWERY: Giv' Mouettes, 2 dock ovens, 19.00 (City Center)
- RESTAURANT : Maison Baudoin, 2 place du 148ème Régiment,
Open Daily + 33 3 24 42 00 70 (City Center)
- RESTAURANT : Auberge de la Tour, 6 dock reservation ovens
+ 33 (0)3 24 40 41 71 (City Center)
Where to Stay
- Ibis Hotel Route de Beauraing, 08600 Givet, France +33 892 70 21 45
- Hôtel Val Saint-Hilaire: 7 Quai des Fours, 08600 Givet, France +33 (0)3 24 42 38 50
Adventure and Nature Activites
Doische climbing center - 5km: Climbing gym - Being 15m high, the climbing gym is one of the largest in Belgium. From obstacles that are the easiest to the most difficult. A cafeteria and locker room are available....
Freyr - 15km: Castle and Gardens of Freyr - The former summerhouse of the Dukes of Beaufort-Spontin, the Castle of Freÿr welcomes you into its harmonious premises, which were furnished by the 20 generations who have been living here. They invite you to meet History (royal guests, coffee treaty) in its wonderful surroundings. The walled terraced gardens, in the style of Le Nôtre, present you their splendour and intimacy. The babbling of the fountains, the perfume of the 300 years old orange trees and the 6 km hedged mazes will seduce both younger and older visitors.
Givet - 5km: The Greenway - You have your bike, then ride along The Meuse and its banks. You will discover the Ardennes villages throughout your ride, meet the boatmen and enjoy an exceptional landscape.
Also ATV Trails Regional Park of the Ardennes
Fromelennes - Caves Nichet: Ten rooms to discover from 10 to 18. Guided tours in French, Dutch and English. Includes Restaurant, bar, observatory and a fitness trail - Opened in Summer.
Water/Relaxation and Discovery Activities
Givet: Aquatic Center Rivea - Road philippeville - The center water park is one of the biggest center within 50km. Swimming, water slides, diving board, 10m diving pool, Nordic Basin and relaxation center and fitness with sauna, hammam and Jacuzzi.
Givet: Rental of electric boats and guided cruises on the Meuse with Greeters. An entertaining tour guide will show you a little scenery of Givet, packed with history and anédoctes.
Draisines Molignée in Anhée
Super Fagnes in Mariembourg: Discover the Super Fagnes, beer and food....
The Towns and Villages within 30km
- Hastière (Pearl of the Upper Meuse)
- Dinant Annevoie (Gardens)
- Vêves (Castle)
- Nismes (Tourist Train)
- Treignes (The City Museum)
- Hierges (Medieval Castle) and many more.
- Dinant Tourism House
Tourist Office: Val d'Ardenne